"Food is Culture"
Program

Lat: ".$location_coordinates[0] ."
Lon: ".$location_coordinates[1]; $location_coordinates = get_coordinates(('' != '' ? '' : 'Bahrain National Museum '), '26.2412244', '50.596393'); $data =array( /*[0]*/array('Category',''), /*[1]*/array('Country',''), /*[2]*/array('Date','24 January 2016, 7:00pm'), /*[3]*/array('Venue','' != '' ? '' : 'Bahrain National Museum '), /*[4]*/array('WEBSITE',''), /*[5]*/array('Tickets','Free Admission'), /*[6]*/array('Note',''), /*[7]*/array('Minimum age',''), /*[8]*/array('more info','Registration Form'), /*[9]*/array('',''), /*[10]*/array($location_coordinates[0],$location_coordinates[1]), /*[11]*/array('','') ); //echo '
';
//  var_dump($data);
//  var_dump($location_coordinates);
//echo '
'; ?>

Food is Culture: Aysha Al Araifi & Ramah Al Husseini

'.$data[0][0].'
'.$data[0][1].'
'; ?> '.$data[1][0].'
'.$data[1][1].'
' : ''); ?> '.$data[2][0].'
'.$data[2][1].'
'; ?> '.$data[3][0].'
'.$data[3][1].'
'; ?> '.$data[4][0].'
'.$data[4][1].'
' : ''); ?> '.$data[5][0].'
'.$data[5][1].'
' : ''); ?> '.$data[6][0].'
'.$data[6][1].'
' : ''); ?> '.$data[7][0].'
'.$data[7][1].'
' : ''); ?> '.$data[8][0].'
'.$data[8][1].'
' : ''); ?> '.$data[8][0].'
'.$data[9][0].'
' : ''); ?>
Google-Maps-icon' : ''); ?> "' : ''); ?>

A collaboration between the Bossy Kitchen Chef and entrepreneur Aysha Al Araifi and Ramah Al Husseini will ensure this evening beats all expectations of the culinary experience. Aysha Al Araifi, a creative and passionate chef, has taken guilty foods and turned them into nutritious meals using local fresh ingredients by taking it to the next level with an urban twist. Aysha and her husband Mohammed Al Khalifa started Bossy Kitchen from a food stall to a home business then to a fully-fledged restaurant in January 2015. Mohammed handles the business side and contributes to the nutrition of all the meals, while Aysha runs the Kitchen and focuses on creating artistic dishes you won't have tried before. She has participated in cooking competitions locally and regionally and has always demonstrated her interest in fusion cuisine. She plans every dish by creating a well-balanced meal with three different colors and two distinctive flavors. That's how she turns her culinary skills into her perspective on art.

 

Ramah is not only an artist but an innovator who paints and exhibits her work in Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Dubai. She initiated the first private art space that welcomed creators at every level and has organized and managed exhibitions and art events.

 

 

The event has limited seating so please register to guarantee a front row seat to this one of a kind collaboration.